Hey guys!

Just recorded a new song with my band: Cygnus! (actually, it's been about 2 weeks since we recorded it, but it's coming up now)!

We will have a real recording of it within the week, but this is all we have for now! The new recordins setup is not up and running yet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3LgotKTSTM

Comments are welcome and encouraged! The mix isn't too good, as our drummer always thinks we are drowning him out , so he makes us turn down...no biggy, it gets the general idea across!

Thanks for looking! And here is our myspace, feel free to add us if you would like!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42662497&MyToken=edd09dbe-e5b4-465d-a708-7d7ca437ed7a
can kinda hear the guitar. seems like it'd be good though.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
^ yeah man.

Hes a really good drummer. He reminds me a lot of my drummer (the way he uses his china cymbal to accent that beat..etc.). The song is rocking though. And the Mesa sounds great!

BTW Eric. I took back that Dual Recto I bought at GC because the guys at a local store gave me a huge deal on a Triple Recto/standard cab. I paid $2100 for a brand new, in the box Triple Recto and brand new still in the original box Standard 4x12 Mesa cab. lol
Your drummer is a tripper, he drowns all of you out. I'll reserve judgement til I can hear the guitars, sounds pretty good though so far.
Lol^

Thanks for the comments. I can pick the guitar out barely, so that must make it hard for you guys, as I actually know how it goes......

I told him to put the camera somewhere else, but no......"you guys are drowning me out!"

Drummers......

The parts are pretty cool though. It's a very constantly moving song....realy recording soon!
Awsome song. I can sort of hear the Recto but its hard to hear anything but the drums. But its a cool beat and guitar part.

EDIT: I added you Eric. Your band and your page. *stalks you*.
Last edited by call1800ksmyazz at Jul 12, 2006,
nice. Kind of started up very upbeat, then got heavy... nice idea. I can't see much though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by electrik
Not enough blast beats. Not enough volume.

yeah i can't even hear you.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
now, in the next recording, i want to hear NOTHING but YOUR MESA, k? **** your drummer
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns