Is the singer from the misfits "Glen Danzig" in a band called danzig? There vaoice sounds the same and the whole last name thing
How strange is it to be anything at all
No, they're two different people, & the guy above me is just being a sarcastic douchebag by giving you the wrong answer.
Quote by Leftover_Crack
No, they're two different people, & the guy above me is just being a sarcastic douchebag by giving you the wrong answer.

I guess this really proves the age old saying...
There's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people!!
amirite? AM-I-RITE?

Walker, Texas Ranger
Circle that A, motherfucker!
No, she's Glenda the good witch.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
the misfits have a different singer now, called Jerry Only or somethin
L E T S G O F U C K I N C R A Z Y ! ! ! !

Glen Danzig was the lead singer of the Misfits. He was also the lead singer of Danzig (the band)
Haha come on now Regulars.

But really.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by Clay Treznum
YES

I'm getting really sick of your sarcastic stupid comments. You giving the wrong/unhelpful answers isn't funny. If you're not going to answer the question seriously, don't answer it. God!
Quote by Leftover_Crack
I'm getting really sick of your sarcastic stupid comments. You giving the wrong/unhelpful answers isn't funny. If you're not going to answer the question seriously, don't answer it. God!

haha
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Wikipedia could have given you an answer far faster than a bunch of sarcastic people on a forum
At one point in time, you all didn't know either, and I've heard everyone who has posted in this thread as "dumd questions" before, so I'd be quiet if I was all of you.
Plus there is no such thing as a dumb question and you should never feel bad about asking
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
Google Is Your Friend.

SO is ultimate guitar forums
How strange is it to be anything at all
Quote by grego
SO is ultimate guitar forums

Unlike UG, El Goog doesn't tell you you're a worthless idiot ****head who needs to recosider living.
I don't know about you, but I'm not into S&M

Quote by Warm-And-Fuzzy
Unlike UG, El Goog doesn't tell you you're a worthless idiot ****head who needs to recosider living.
I don't know about you, but I'm not into S&M

"Dont mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns."

I guess google also doesn't tell you when you're being a jerk.
*check your email*
Quote by waterproofpie

I guess google also doesn't tell you when you're being a jerk.

I wasn't talking to grego .
I was refering to my favorite UG'er.

Either way,