i play lefty, but i'm getting better at playing right handed. (just so i can play other peoples gutiars, and guitars in music stores more easily)

not very good right handed yet tho, i'd say i'm as good as a kid who's been plaiyng for a week or 2. strumming with my right hand feels so uncomfortable.
I can play behind my back, between my legs, behind my head, with my teeth, with my tongue, overhand - but I can't play lefty. I've tried, but I'm not persistent enough for that.
does anybody think it would be worth it to play both left and right handed?
Quote by rockr09

sure, why not. it'd be awesome to be holding 2 gutiars, one lefty, one righty, and playing a different solo on each one. probably be hard tho
Quote by rockr09

ask michael angelo batio. i can play lefty legato style, but i cant strum with my left hand. it feels completely wrong, but my right hand can fret no problem.
i just had a thought, probly stupid, but nontheless a thought, a double neck guitar but instead of the second neck being a 12string, it could be a left hand neck. I know its pointless, but it would be pretty cool
Quote by rockr09
i just had a thought, probly stupid, but nontheless a thought, a double neck guitar but instead of the second neck being a 12string, it could be a left hand neck. I know its pointless, but it would be pretty cool

That's been done several years ago by the aforementioned Michael Angelo Batio. He has been already called a faggot, and as such we shall leave it at that.
i remeber i saw this thing of a guy that had 2 guitars that were hooked together or something, one lefty, one righty, and he was doing fingertapping stuff on each one at the same time
If that was my aim, I would make a guitar that was shaped like a penis. I doubt anyone would beat me to it.
^^ i doubt anybody would want to play it too, it would look weird to be playing up and down the fretboard real quick on a guitar that looks like a penis
^^ see u thought a penis guitar would be unique and it isnt, which is kinda sad somebody has made a penis guitar........wat has this world come to...
Quote by God Am
Michael Angelo Batio is a faggot.

Case closed.

True.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Nobody has built a rat guitar
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Nobody has made a vagina guitar, the Vulvacaster just sounds silly.
Quote by SkinnyWhiteBoy
Uhh, somebody beat you...

dude...exactly WHAT did you search for to find that...?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Quote by gsr2k6

the only string that would fit would be a g-string
......keeping down the underground
Quote by gsr2k6

Actually, there was a band called The Heavils I saw a couple of years ago in a magazine. They custom made all their guitars, and there was one they named the "Clitar",,,,,so named for its shape. I'm sure you can find pictures of it somewhere on the internet.