Page 1 of 2
I Didn't Seem To Find Any The Used Threads So I Posted One ( Not Saying This Is Official ) So Start It Off Peeps!
Behringer BG412F 400 Watt Cab

Line 6 Spider III 30 Watt Combo

Rx 60 Ibanez

Bad Dog Wah Pedal

Washburn Bad Dog Chorus Pedal

Boss OD-20 Drive Zone Twin Pedal W/COSM
Line 6 Hd 150W Head ( Christmas Present )
there first cd was okay not bad but second was well how do i say this it sucked

burt should have started a hardcore band instead

pretty good live i got to give them that
Yeah, the second cd was a huuggee letdown. Although, Sound Effects and Overdramatics is an awesome song but it still doesn't make me like the second cd.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
^ agrees. sound effects is the best song on the cd lol. and maybe hard to say.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
i can listen to a couple of tracks off their first record, but then his vocals just become plain annoying.

taste of ink should die.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
yeah, lunacy fringe and yesterday's feelings are really...eww. lol. but i like both CDs although i like the first one better than the second one.
taste of ink is like my favorite song
Behringer BG412F 400 Watt Cab

Line 6 Spider III 30 Watt Combo

Rx 60 Ibanez

Bad Dog Wah Pedal

Washburn Bad Dog Chorus Pedal

Boss OD-20 Drive Zone Twin Pedal W/COSM
Line 6 Hd 150W Head ( Christmas Present )
Box full of sharp objects is my best song but i loved both of their records and i can not wait for their next
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Quote by frd_marshll
there first cd was okay not bad but second was well how do i say this it sucked

burt should have started a hardcore band instead

pretty good live i got to give them that

I know how to say it. The second album did suck. It was a major major downgrade from the first. Too many attempts at slow songs, not enough "hardness" that brought them to popularity through the first album.

They tried a new direction, they failed.

Hopefully third will be good.

And yes, they are pretty solid live...well when I saw them.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
I liked them alot about a year ago, I havent listened to them much recently but I wouldnt say Ive given up on them

And yeah, they are pretty good live.
I just thought of something. I wonder if The Used came out and Jesse was like "we are better than The Used in every way so we will be Brand New." Someone should come out with a band "In Good Condition" or "Shows Slight Signs Of Wear." Oh snap, I am clever.

I like about... wait, let me count..... one song by The Used. When that guy screams he seriously sounds like he is going to vomit everywhere if he doesn't stop. They should change the name of the screaming genres (whatever they are called) to vomitcore. The Used is vomitcore.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
i read somewhere that the reason why the 2nd album got slower cause bert's whatever katie died so most of the songs are about that?
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
^ yeah, thats about right. i like both albums, but i think the 1st one is swinging ahead just a bit. i really want to see them live, it would be amazing.
"witty closing remarks have been replaced with severe head trauma and massive hemorrhaging"
Buried Myself Alive is probably there best song off there self-titled album. But In My Eyes is probably there best evr!!
Quote by ghettohippygrrl
When that guy screams he seriously sounds like he is going to vomit everywhere if he doesn't stop. They should change the name of the screaming genres (whatever they are called) to vomitcore. The Used is vomitcore.

bert has vomited heaps of times at shows

anyway, imo:
everything before 'in love and death' =
'in love and death' =

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by KaosInTheDark
bert has vomited heaps of times at shows

Yeah, that shit's minging... His throat must cain
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by ghettohippygrrl
The Used is vomitcore.

Pretty much...he should seriously give up screaming, not only is he doing it wrong and probably fucking his vocal cords.

But it sounds shit as well.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

(5 minutes ago)

little sister: "the used are my favorite band, along with the black eyed peas and gwen stefani. have you heard of them?"

sisters friend: "uh, yeh?"

she will never have her eletist moment.
Poetic Tragedy, Say Days Ago & Buried Myslef Alive are the best on the 1st album, I Caught Fire &I'm A Fake are the best of the second. the 2nd is way better than the first
I love both cd's but I like their older stuff better.They are awesome live from what i've seen.I can't wait to see what they'll do for their next cd.My favourite song on the first album is on my own and my fav on the seconds album is lunacy phringe.
--Alana--
Im not sure which CD is best, I'm a Fake is a great song but the weird poem thing at the beginning tries to spoil it! Take it Away is also a great song. Off the first album my favourites are probably maybe memories and buried myself alive.
Why on Earth would you make a thread on a pop-punk band in the hardcore forum?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

man that would have been so funny the used in the hardcore forum you wouldn't be able to show your face there

just because it says screamo/hardcore dosne't mean it is or even close
Wowwwwwwww.

Their myspace has a lot of comments from 14 year old girls.

In other news, lots of my friends like this band.

They are 17 year old males. This amuses me.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by CODE
Their MySpace says they are screamo/hardcore, so there is my reason. Also, does anyone know when the third album might come out?

Oh man, because suddenly Myspace.com becomes the 100% correct source on what a band is and isn't.
Quote by xArCaDiAx
Oh man, because suddenly Myspace.com becomes the 100% correct source on what a band is and isn't.

I thought they were emo or pop-punk, but then i went to their MySpace and they said they were hardcore. That was the band themselves. I'm not a hardcore fan so I didn't really realize they weren't. Sorry, nevermind about what I said before. But seriously, when does the third album come out?
I would say they are emo/screamo but what does it really matter? Emo is a very loosely used term so dont take it personally
Because...that's like saying FallOutBoy is hardcore
i liked their music up till 'in love and death.' that album is'nt that good except the intro for i caught fire is pretty cool. all that ive got & take it away are ok too.. but their good songs are buried myself alive, box full of sharp objects, pretty much most of their older stuff. look at my avatar
Originally Posted by acousticpyro23
Bitch get off my nuts.

Originally Posted by Vigilantius
I asked my mom for a cell phone once, and she said I don't have any friends anyways.
Well i Understand with everything to do with Katie, and because of my emotional mindset (and the fact i don't have selftitled ) i personnally prefer In Love And Death, though certain songs **** me off. But one thing i have noticed is that if you go back and listen to them after having stopped for a while you get a whole new perspective on the lyrics and what he's trying to get across. THey Are Awesome Live

My fave song is Blue and Yellow, but i like I Caught Fire (my favourite love song for the Genre ,)

I Caught Fire was mine and my X's Song but hey, it still rules, and it ****s her off when i play it so who cares
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Oh I think they're working on their next cd and it should be out sometime early in 2007....Thats what I read somewhere on their site so don't blame me if its wrong.
best song is definately poetic tradgedy quinns hair is awesome hahaha
It's OK to have small boobs, but it's NOT ok to pretend you don't
Okay, who thinks that lead singer used Kelly Osbourne in order to get The Used exposure, what with the TV show and Ozzy's tour? *raises hand*
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
Page 1 of 2