The Pre-Amp has EQ controls for treble and bass on both pick ups, really versatile!!

Thin Neck for a crap load of speed.

I love it, and it was used!!!
Tht's sweet man. Awesome color. Did you make it or did u buy it???
Slash rules.....
I bought it used at sam ash, none of their new ones could come close to the greatness that this is
Very cool brother, looks great.

BTW that looks like it has the bass/treble + mid/mid sweep preamp.
haha
It's really nice.Really cool color..
GIRL GIRL

Quote by As_I_Lay_Dying5
I stand on this pier at the edge of the world,
Looking out into a burning sea of relentless gases,
And I ask myself all those centuries old questions,
And as I come to realize what we're here for...
My thoughts pass into oblivion.
That thing looks awesome, im not a fan of blue instruments but that is great!
Looks very nice, I want a bass in that exact colour now
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Not my style, but it's nice i guess.

Do you use the hairband/bandana at the nut just for tapping or for everything?
SMB.... No you can't have it, I had to save way too many paychecks to just sell it...

Crazy Bassist.... It plays more amazingly (is that gramatically correct?) than anything I've owned before, if you go to my myspace profile (In my signature) it has an Mp3 playing of me on that bass

Apple head.... the wrist band on there is mainly used for tappping and Slapping when I can't cover all the strings with my fingers... it keeps the strings dead so I can keep the percusive motion in there with out sounding like crap
Very nice, not my style but its really sick looking. Is your hair green?

EDIT: sick in a good way.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
awesome bass...I have the same one, except mine is dark green and its not neck through...I didnt know they made those basses in neck through style...

anyways, I bought mine used as well although it came out to a quite a price...with tax the whole thing came out to about a bit less than $450 if I remember correctly...it came with a hardcase and the setup was different from yours...It came with EMG pickups (not EMG Hz's, real EMG pickups) black hardware and a weird looking black bridge, very different from the one on your bass...obviously the previous owner made these modifications to it, he had good taste too ...the bridge is really adjustable and my action and intonation are superb, the bridge is a big plus for me because i dont like the stock fender style bridges, like the one on your bass...I'm not insulting those bridges or anything I just really dont prefer them...

How much did you pay for yours?
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
Last edited by XeNoCiDe730 at Jul 12, 2006,
its not my kind of bass but this is sooooooooo cool
i dont like the bridge but the finish is great
Quote by XeNoCiDe730
awesome bass...I have the same one, except mine is dark green and its not neck through...I didnt know they made those basses in neck through style...

anyways, I bought mine used as well although it came out to a quite a price...with tax the whole thing came out to about a bit less than $450 if I remember correctly...it came with a hardcase and the setup was different from yours...It came with EMG pickups (not EMG Hz's, real EMG pickups) black hardware and a weird looking black bridge, very different from the one on your bass...obviously the previous owner made these modifications to it, he had good taste too ...the bridge is really adjustable and my action and intonation are superb, the bridge is a big plus for me because i dont like the stock fender style bridges, like the one on your bass...I'm not insulting those bridges or anything I just really dont prefer them...

How much did you pay for yours?

after a crap load of haggleing and selling my previous bass I got the price down from 750 to 580 (My previous bass was a peice of *^**) the list price on these puppies are like 900 somthing... This is an Ibanez sound gear SR1200, what was yours, cuz I don't see how this one could of been list price 450....
Quote by SavedbyJaco
after a crap load of haggleing and selling my previous bass I got the price down from 750 to 580 (My previous bass was a peice of *^**) the list price on these puppies are like 900 somthing... This is an Ibanez sound gear SR1200, what was yours, cuz I don't see how this one could of been list price 450....

Ah, it appears I do not have the same bass as you then...it looks really similar though...My bass is not a 1200 but a 500...actually now that I notice, mine doesnt really look like yours...it does but not...a lot...

yea, I'm still not sure if I got screwed with that price though...dunno if the pickups (which are about $60-80 each) and the bridge (which was probably at least $80) and the hardcase (which was probblay $100) and the bass were worth 450...

I guess it doesnt matter now though, I didnt regret the purchase then and I dont know...

I'd say you got that for a very good price
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
i gotta say it...on your through neck if them pieces arent almost perfect then your neck is gonna get warped to hell..considering that it only has 3 pieces of wood..which is an odd number..unless the middle piece is stright thenits gonna get warped badly..
Quote by stoner179
i gotta say it...on your through neck if them pieces arent almost perfect then your neck is gonna get warped to hell..considering that it only has 3 pieces of wood..which is an odd number..unless the middle piece is stright thenits gonna get warped badly..

Most basses have 3 piece necks.

And from the looks of it that's a 5 peice. Unless those dark lines are paint and not wood. (Some companies do that for effect.)

I'm not a huge fan of Ibanez, but that color is quite beautiful.
Quote by stoner179

Like I said earlier, this is used, and so far it's still in great condition, no warping....yet....I'll keep an eye out for that, Thanks