ok well me and my band are relitivly new and we are looking for some nice simple songs to do for gigs and battle of the bands etc...
it has to be something relitivly simple so we wont stuff it up and also something that a majority of people will like.
well thanks in advance
i would go for something like pop-punk, possibly fall out boy, or greenday, just stay with the powerchords :p
lol maybe something a bit older like that people will like but not necisarily have heard of
the who have some older stuff thats good, listen to boris the spider, thats prettty easy. Or maybe some Ramones? KKK took my baby away, two chords. ha. By the way this is my first time posting after the ban!
Think Lizzy, AC/DC, Kiss maybe? Most classic rock gets people going
Quote by Aftter-Forever
POLKA DOTS?!?!
well, that changes EVERYTHING!!!
AC/DC songs are pretty easy. And hell, everyone knows Gay Bar and that's pretty easy.
Eruption - Van Halen
Panama - Van Halen
Runnin' With The Devil - Van Halen
Crazy Train - Ozzy
Mr. Crowley - Ozzy
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Seek and Destroy - Metallica
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
Sweet Child o' Mine - GnR
Welcome to the Jungle - GnR
Paradise City - GnR
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Back in Black - AC/DC
Hell's Bells - AC/DC
For Those About to Rock - AC/DC
No Boundaries - Michael Angelo Batio
Breakin' The Law - Judas Priest
You Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest
We Are the Champions - Queen
We Will Rock You - Queen
Another One Bites the Dust - Queen

Thats 25 songs, most are easy, some are more of a challenge.

Take your pick.
The Undertones - "Teenage Kicks"

Classic song. Great melody. Standard chord progression. Just gotta have some attitude when y' play it, and you're gold.
#DTWD
the easy song but really fun to play ABOUT A GIRL by nirvana really easy and you can do so liek running aroun or trick what ever ands its old so some people wont know it
some nirvana maybe...but, if you are going to play it at gigs and stuff, you might want to pick songs from bands that you sound similar to..
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP