http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=833010&t=8621

heres a crappy recording i did... it was mostly recorded about 7 months ago, and i recently remebered i had it finished, so i just decided to put it online... suprising myself in 7 months i've gotton a lot better at playing and recording. Its Folk/viking metal... and i'm more into guitar than growling, so don't really expect a lot from the growls...

PS: This is me first post here... I love black,folk and viking metal, some of my favorite bands are Bathory, Mayhem, Burzum, Dissection, Satrycon, Asmegin, Einherjer, Korpiklaani, moonspell, Kalmah and ensiferum...

i'm also only 15...
hi, i make an account at acidplanet, good song, its also quite progressive too, only bad thing about the song, the vocals sounded like someone with a cough, no offence but you cant do the dirty tone vrey well, i can do death grunt, but you did do a good atemmpt man, well done, ithink i might download your song, ps where do you live, email me at orcy555@hotmail.co.uk
I live in Virginia, USA... i was going to put a 128 mb up for download when i go over to my friends house with his dsl...