Read title. I'm looking around the price range of 400 to 500 dollars. I want a real nice Seagull electric acoustic. Prefer a cutaway and small size. What would I be looking for? The Seagull website isn't very specific.
Run!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simply, the world was too small for a man of his ambition.
Quote by ifeastonbums
GuitarSymphony you are my hero!
I've got a friend who is selling his Seagul S6 CW GT QII setup right now for 500+ shipping... he paid 700 for this guitar 2 months ago... its a complete steal, I would buy if it I didn't already have one Let me know if your interested
I like the Alpha Audio, in Mystic, CT. They sell Seagull, Alvarez, and Washburn acoustics, along with a couple other brands.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
There are plenty at the beach and if your quick you could probably catch one. I dont think your legally allowed to sell them though bro. They are probably protected by a nature group of some kind. Best of Luck.
Quote by angusfenderbend
There are plenty at the beach and if your quick you could probably catch one. I dont think your legally allowed to sell them though bro. They are probably protected by a nature group of some kind. Best of Luck.

Aight, I'll just need to figure how to hook strings too it. I think I can handle it.

I found a place near me guys, so thanks anyways.
Run!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simply, the world was too small for a man of his ambition.
Quote by ifeastonbums
GuitarSymphony you are my hero!
Find one at the beach, make sure you bring a rifle. And hopefully a scope, and of course ammo. Try to shoot it somewhere lethal, preferably the head or heart. There you go.
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
Damn... angus beat me to it...
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.