whats a good metal guitar that goes for less than £250.I'm thinking about getting a vintage metal axxe wraith
I like the lag matt design jet 100. www.lag.fr (it's in french, unfortunately). IMO, better than the Ibanez rg321 (which is decent, certainly).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Cheap ibanez, like the RG series are great. They're designed for metal.

ESP's are alright, but not that good compared to others in the price range.

Vintage guitars, [available only in England], have a metal guitars series and they're pretty good.

But no matter how metal you are, DON'T TOUCH B.C. RICH! Even their expensive guitars suck, so I wouldn't touch the cheap ones with a ten foot pole.

EDIT: sorry for stating the obvious, I didn't read the first post! Gotta pay mroe attention next time.
Don't get the Vintage RR style V
You'll regret it unless you always play standing, its painful to say the least, if you want a V get an epiphone

i'll list some decent cheap metal guitars (or guitars suitable for metal)
Epiphone v and explorer
Any Ibanez in your price range pretty much
If you're lucky you'll get a decent LTD
Dean
If you want versatility fender standard strat but you'll have to save up about £40-£50 more
Vintage metal Axxe series but NOT the V
Jackson (again dont go with the Vs unless you plan to stand up your whol time or get the jck put elsewhere on the body)