Everyone that I know in real life agrees with me on the fact the AFI's music, style, image, etc. has changed plenty over the years.

With the release of their new album Decemberunderground, old fans argue the subject of just how good their new image is. To be a poser or not to be a poser?

Give me YOUR oppinion
WTF is so wildly different between Sing the Sorrow and Decemberunderground? Nothing, really. It's just ****in' idiots that are gunna call their favorite band that they kept in their pocket since '98 sellouts cuz their music really is incredible and they make a lot money for making it now.

Did you listen to the last half of the CD, read the lyrics? IMO DU is EASILY their best CD..
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
AFI is friggin messed up now the lead singer looks like a girl hes even wearing blue eye shadow in the "miss murder" vid. their image is weird but the music is still good. it seems liek every band is changing and looking liek that the jet black hair and the werid hairstyles. but its working.
Quote by MedicreDemon
AFI is friggin messed up now the lead singer looks like a girl hes even wearing blue eye shadow in the "miss murder" vid. their image is weird but the music is still good. it seems liek every band is changing and looking liek that the jet black hair and the werid hairstyles. but its working.

See, this is what I'm talking about.

Davey has worn makeup as long as I've listen to AFI. He still is. Wow. Shocking.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ