im goin next week...in pittsburgh...does anybody know what time its supposed to end? and anything else i should know before i go?
how does it suck?...all my favorite bands are gonna be there...n i've been told by plenty that have went...how awesome it is...jus somebody answer my damn questions...i dont care about your opinions...i asked a simple question...someone answer it!
Quote by ryan0702
all my favorite bands are gonna be there

All your favorite bands obviously suck llama cock.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
You should probably know that the bands are crap before you go, just so you don;t get your hopes up.
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
how do you figure?

avenged sevenfold? disturbed? system of a down? atreyu? black label society? n the fact that ozzy will be there

tell me how any of them suck?....n still none of you idiots are able to answer a simple question...i didnt ask what you think,,,i asked what time it ends...and if there was anything i should know beforehand...that actually applies to the concert dip$hit
I think it ends around 11-ish... not quite sure though...I'm goin' too.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by ryan0702
how do you figure?

avenged sevenfold? disturbed? system of a down? atreyu? black label society? n the fact that ozzy will be there

tell me how any of them suck?....n still none of you idiots are able to answer a simple question...i didnt ask what you think,,,i asked what time it ends...and if there was anything i should know beforehand...that actually applies to the concert dip$hit

I don't knwo about ozzfest, btu download festival finished at about 11 at night each night
Quote by ryan0702
how do you figure?

My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
does neone actually know how long ozzfest is? I'm goin to the one in TO and for planning purposes i need to know what time its gunna be over
ahaha, the only band worth seeing is Dragonforce and he didn't mention them.

Oh and I went last year, it ended I'm guessing around 1 but I left after Maiden
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Randy_Rhoads4
does neone actually know how long ozzfest is? I'm goin to the one in TO and for planning purposes i need to know what time its gunna be over

9 or 10 a.m. till like, 11pm.
OR till 1a.m...honestly don't know. But it goes pretty late
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by ryan0702
i didnt ask what you think,,,i asked what time it ends...and if there was anything i should know beforehand...that actually applies to the concert dip$hit

Well, warning you that 90% of the bands there suck rhino dick is something I'd imagine you would want to know before going ...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by ryan0702
how do you figure?

HUMILIATION *Quake 3 voice*

I closed the last thread because there are about six squillion Ozzfest 06 threads floating around the U bend of this forum, there's even one in nu metal, which is probably where you would be more comfortable.