My final time I'll post this damn song, I swear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjV-5kwEIto
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Because I keep updating it and stuff. I'm a perfectionist and if there's mistakes I have to re-record it. Just how I am.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Woah, that's really good! Props to u, JJK.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
it was alright, the intro was pretty choppy if u ask me,but it's one of those songs that just takes a while to play properly. i like how u learned a lot of different licks, thats always good for ur playing. im assuming thats SRV's version right? or did u make some of thay up yourself? anyways, i'd give it a 6.5/10, keep at it, it's a pretty hard song...
It was pretty much all improv. The intro was a combination of SRV and Hendrix.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Sorry, but although it was a good effort, it could have been better. It sounded like you were unsure of yourself and what you were playing, so just hung back a bit, which you shouldn't because you do seem pretty good. If it was my improv I think I'd play less short notes, and use some more hammer ons and pull offs (although to be fair yours would still probably be better )
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Pretty sweet guitarwork. The first half, up till the solo, is great - top notch stuff. However, once you get to the main solo, it gets a little choppy, and I can have the feelin like it's gonna take off and be more fluid, but it never does. After the solo, things kind of go downhill and get a bit dull. STILL the first half is great - just try to add more fluidity and interesting phrasings into your playing to make it a more enjoyable listen. Good job so far though

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393119
Sounds nice. Nice tone.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Thanks for the comments you guys. I appreciate them, even if they're negative, it's all good.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
It's pretty good, but parts seem choppy. I think more confidence in wat your playin would help with the choppyness. Other than that it was damn good, good tone too.
"Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way." - SRV

Member #13 of the SRV Fan club. PM Crzyrckgtrst28 to join

Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Mexi Tele
Rainsong Parlor Acoustic
Vox AD30VT
Peavey Classic 20