I am going to buy a Shure SM57 and i wanted to plug it into my computer to record. So i would need a mic cable, and an XLR - 1/4" transformer right???? I just need to know if the mic, the cable, and the transformer match up...Also if you guys could give me some links to to some cables and transformers...i was looking for myself but i didnt really know what went with what . Please help me! (preferabbly neither item over 25$)

Thanks In Advance
i bought a microphone yesterday and all i needed was a XLR cable and a 1/4 inch transformer, so yeah its pretty simple. theyre all universal sizes so they should match up.
Originally Posted by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.