I seen some one with a video topic a few secs ago and i wanted to do one. take it easy on me like you did him haha.

i've been playing for over 2 years now.. never ever got into sweeping or solos or any of that... to tell you the truth i've been just playing songs i liked by metal band and dont really know where to start with it all. No one does good guitar lessons around here..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=INZw0hkaOkg
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
Nice playing.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
Quote by lespaulrocks39
What effect did you use for the techno song?

LOL it was a digitech hyper phase... sweet pedal
Quote by t.t deville
bump
Quote by t.t deville
you really need to practice with a metronome. your fingers keep flying up. i was wearing 3D glasses while watching your movie and i thought your fingers were gonna hit me in the face.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

check out my first guitar build, the razorback!
Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join.
Looked a little tense, overall it was good
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by Bazilisck311
Looked a little tense, overall it was good

i know, i cant make a video without being nervis for some reason.. I just tryed to get into playing.
Quote by t.t deville
I wanna know cause i cant produce harmonics well on the bass strings. How did you pull that one off in the beggining, and it had vibrato. Sometimes i listn to zakk wylde and i hear his harmonics always have vibrato and they sound amazing
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much