Well, I have written the 3rd installment of my EP "Hazlewood". I have written the EP to be like a 4 part story. The 4th installment is coming very soon.

Please rate my new song and my old songs if you have not rated them yet.

http://purevolume.com/davidem

Thank you so much for your constant support and advice.

-David Em.

p.s. Will Crit4Crit.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
Decent, but dude, seriously, lose the nasally American snarl. Everything else was ok, not fantastic. The little solo thing was a bit to simple, maybe throw in some slides/hammers/other crap. Switch up the chord progression a bit too, maybe change keys for a bridge, or something.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=389139
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
nasally army snarl? lol. ok. thanks for the input.

and the solo was supposed to be simple. if i wanted to bust out with my tapping/hammer solos, i would choose a different style of song. just need it to flow.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
^Oops, that was supposed to be nasally American snarl. Dunno why I typed army instead.

And the solo was simple...but it just doesn't flow. You don't need to go fast or anything, just use some slides/hammers to help smooth it out. Pink Floyds Wish You Were Here has that solo in the intro that is a perfect example of a slow acoustic solo that would sound like crap played plain, but sounds nice with some slides/hammers/pull offs.
I have to agree with Pink yet again, your singing sounds like every other band that's come to popularity in the last little while (mostly pop punk bands and the like, think Blink 182. Yech). There may have been a sour note or two as well. Maybe it's just not my style of song, but I'm not jumping for joy for it.

As for the solo, if you're going to keep it the way it is, it would sound a lot better with a smooth electric guitar tone and sliding in between the notes. Again, Pink is on the money.

Wondrous Space, The Detour, if you feel froggy.
yeah, im fully aware that im not the greatest singer. these are all just demos that i have out.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
lyrics and voice are abit dire, but i thought u played it well, dont listen to Mr.Shred, do ur thing, if it sounds like everythin else then w/e...it was ok - standard in my opinion.
yeah, i never wrote the music to extremely out there and amazing. its just mellow acoustic.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
I think I was misunderstood, keep the acoustic solo, but just smooth it out. The solo is chunky and gross.
no i get it. i understand what you are saying, and for the final version i am going to re-record/soup -up everything. these are just demos giving people a basic idea of what the songs are like.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE