What I have now - Ibanez ICX120 with Seymour Duncan Invader in brigde, stock in neck. Fender Frontman. Digitech RP80 pedal.

What I will be upgrading to - Ibanez ICX120 with Dimarzio Tone Zone in brigde, Air Norton in neck. Fender Deville 60 watt combo. Digitech RP80 pedal.
Guessing you like System of a Down, and you play metal, why are you getting rid of the Invader? That thing has super high output. That is a pickup thats perfect for metal.
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
Quote by Buckethead4Prez
Guessing you like System of a Down, and you play metal, why are you getting rid of the Invader? That thing has super high output. That is a pickup thats perfect for metal.

It's not perfect, it's too distorted for my taste. I like variety also. But the invader is too muddy. Then again if I don't like the tone zones (doubt it) I can always switch. Systems guitarist doesn't even use that much distortion. He uses SH-6 which is a step under the SH-8 (invader). But as I said, I like variety anyway.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Why dont you get yourself a marshall or vox if you like the down?
They'd suit that tone, unless you dont JUST play metal

I don't. I play all sorts of things. Metal is my favorite, but I take lessons / like to play all sorts of things.