so is it better to buy the agile (500 dollars)...or get the elitist which has better quality for about 1000 dollars. is the quality much of a difference? what would u do....
The Agile will be about equal to a normal Epi. The Elitist will be equal to a Gibson LP Standard.

Go for the Elitist.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
If you're willing to spend the $1000 for the Elitist, I'd say go for it... And if you're comparing cosmetics... while the horn of the Agile is a little ackward, I much prefer that over the Epi's horrendous headstock...

But sticking strictly to quality, my Agile is truly a great guitar..but the Elitist (assuming you try it out first and like it), would probably be the smarter move...simply because you can play it first..
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
fukk a lp studio.........they suck my balllllllllls....usgly ass.......... shttyyy sounding pieces.....i think imma go with tha elitist
studios do suck, the fret wire is like too wide and you can see it on the side of the fretboard where they sanded them down, that is if hey sanded them down Ive played a couple tha would cut your hand on a fast slide up the neck. Its like gibson didnt use shorter pieces of wire and the binding on a standard's neck covers them up. crappy pups as well. $1200 would be spent alot better elsewhere.