Okay guys, I have a problem. First of all I have two guitars, a B.C. Rich Deluxe Edition Warlock, and an Ibanez GRX20 (not sure if that's right). Anyway after a few months of playing these two guitars, I've decided that I'm not really satisfied with the B.C. Rich regarding playability, comfort, etc., and I don't feel it suits my musical style (I went from death metal to progressive) It sounds great though. The Ibanez (that I bought for $100 used) on the other hand is much more comfortable to play and feels more solid, but doesn't sound as good. I've been thinking of trading in or selling my B.C. Rich for an Ibanez RG321 or RG3EX1 model, but I'm not sure if that would be a mistake on my part considering the B.C. Rich was much more expensive...

So my question is, should I get rid of my B.C. Rich for the Ibanez? or would I be better off maybe selling the Ibanez I already have and save up a little more for one of the RGs? I can't even find the RG3EX1...so could anybody tell me where I could maybe find it?

If you need any more details on the subject, just ask.
Quote by i_baked_cookies
They don't make the RG3 EX1 anymore. I want one so bad though!

Uh, yeah, they do. I have one...it's a Guitar Center exclusive.

VINDICEDIT:

A RG321 will play better than any BC Rich under $1200 or so.

Sell it and get an Ibanez.
Quote by Vindication
Uh, yeah, they do. I have one...it's a Guitar Center exclusive.

VINDICEDIT:

A RG321 will play better than any BC Rich under $1200 or so.

Sell it and get an Ibanez.

Give me a link... I think you're confusing the RG321 with the RG3 EX1.
^ I dont think he is, because the RG321 is a very common model that you can get almost anywhere. Also, if he has one, I think he should know what model it is.

Edit: Sorry, I didnt answer your question. I would trade in the BC rich if you dont like the feel, because you cant really change that, but you can change the sound of your Ibanez. As for what guitar to get, I would get either the Ibanez RG321MH, or a Schecter Omen 6
Last edited by thetoastinator at Jul 12, 2006,