I soon plan on getting my Epiphone Es-335 and will also look for an amp to well suit it because my band starts on doing some gigs once we get all our gear but one thing i was looking for also for gigs is wireless set ups and which i have a few questions for , like:

How expensive are they?

Which ones should i look for?

How does it work?

Does it screw up alot or ruin the tone of my guitar?

And can you switch it to any guiter whenevr you want?

Thanks for any help , and feel free to add comments(No flamming or any sort please) or any other advice

Thanks again
a good cable killllllllls any wireless system anyday.

invest in a planetwaves cable.
Gear:
72' Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
MIM Telecaster Relic.
Gibson SG Standard
Peavey Classic 100 w/
72' Marshall Spec Ed. 4x12
I agree^

To get a quality wireless setup, you'll need to dish out $400...you don't want a cheap one, as it is unreliable and kills tone.

Just invest in long planet waves cables! They will do just fine! I mean, how much do you actually need to move? Save yourself the money, and get better quality cables!
Well money is not issue except no going over 1000 , preferably under 700 , I would just rather get wireless for personal preferences , so how much would a really good wireless setup cost?
best wireless then i would say is the samson airline wireless system.
Gear:
MIM Telecaster Relic.
Gibson SG Standard
Peavey Classic 100 w/
awwwwww

:dissapointed:

i have a sweet little cubbyhole in my townhouse, and i wanted to put my amp in it and crank it and walk around the house with a wireless...
and use it for shows..

nbut if a DECENT one is 400 bucks... man thats crazy... although, angus young and ****loads of other guitarists use them live so they cant be THAT bad... (a nice one anyhow)

i LOVE the idea of wireless and i like moving around lots on stage but if it sucks tone =
LYRICS. WASTED TIME BETWEEN SOLOS

l
So just out of curiosity , what and how much is the best wirless?

OR which wireless setup costs around 700$ and is good?
y would u spend that much lol.
Gear:
MIM Telecaster Relic.
Gibson SG Standard
Peavey Classic 100 w/
^^^cause he's serious about his live playing and doesnt want any accidental "step-on-cable-so-it-comes-out" problems.
shure has good wireless stuff as well as samson.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt