sry for another thread but i have another problem that i found out was causing the buzz. when i when i play notes around the 9th or 7th frets on the 6th 5th and 4th strings, it buzzes a little. any solutions?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
cant that be cured by undoing the truss rod 1/10th of a turn and increasing the relief?
get a local guitar repairer to raise the action for you. What is probably happening is the strings are too low and they are hitting the fretboard in different places with certain frets. It used to happen to be. Will cost you hardly anything to repair
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
(1) Do a relief measurement. If you don't know how, ask.

(2) Raise your action a little if it's not the relief.

(3) If the action is ridiculously high, or if you're still having problems, you might need to have your frets worked on.

All the adjustment stuff is a little daunting, but incredibly easy. Don't pay someone else for something you could do on your own.
Hi, I'm Peter
have you put new strings on recently? like within a week? are they thick?
that seems to happen..i just put DR 10's on my guitar, and theyre really bright and buzz a little, but not through the amp.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt