whats a pedal that you can record stuff with, and then when you press on it during a song, it plays what you recorded on top of it.

for instance, when playing a harmonized lead, i would set whatever preset or whatnot to play the harmonized part while i play the normal melody.
You mean what are they called? I'd just call it either a looper or phrase sampler.

And if you want suggestions, I'd highly recommend a Boomerang. You could also take a look at the Boss RC-20 or a DigiTech JamMan.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Last edited by Zeppelin256 at Jul 12, 2006,