This is a clip of my friend and I playing in his room... We didn't have the camera on us we just set it up and played and let the camera record the sound, i didn't use my MIC so i couldn't use my purevolume for it, just youtubed it. We just started off randomly and then it picked up into a song - sort of. Tell me what you think!

Session<

Edit: I know the sound quality isn't the greatest... but it gets the idea across.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Last edited by Mapsand01 at Jul 12, 2006,
ahh shoulda faced the camera at yourselves

guitar playing was pretty good... lots of cool licks, but needs to be mixed up a bit... maybe some more rhythm riffs if thats the way your going? i find when improv jamming that if you try and do unusual things you wouldnt normally try during a jam, a lot of cool stuff will pop up. i personally build most of my songs from improv with my drummer that way.

main riff/lick is pretty cool, if you can build on that youll have something cool drummer needs to improve for that style of playing
This is me, Isaac. I loved your Hungry Laundry Jam Session. I especially enjoyed the part at the end where those rainbow colored gnomes eating graham crackers invaded the princess's castle. Goodtimes, Eh?
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Last edited by Mapsand01 at Jul 13, 2006,
Well, wah soloing over top of drums isn't really my bag, but I guess it's okay. I like the part around 2 minutes where it slows down. That was probably my favorite part. Yeah, if you're going to jam with just drums , I think some more rhythm is in order. Both you and the drummer made some mistakes, and you had some nasty feedback a time or two, but that's expected in a jam.

Other than that part at the 2 minute mark, it's pretty throw away, although the drummer hit decent stride around the 3:30 area. The opening riff was alright.

Not bad for a jam, you just need to sinc up with the drums a bit better, avoid too much soloing, and perhaps lay off the wah a hair.
Quote by Kidzelda
Other than that part at the 2 minute mark, it's pretty throw away, although the drummer hit decent stride around the 3:30 area. The opening riff was alright.

Just what I was gonna say
I love the wah wah, and disagree with Kidzelda. This improv jam was one of the better i've heard on this metal-infested dump site.
I have two whole legs.
yeah the wah was really good but a bit over used, i agree with some people you should have put a bit more rythum work in but its a jam what can you do other wise its really good