Page 1 of 2
Right now, if you had to choose the best guitar for metal EVER what would it be, no price limit! But no custom made guitars.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
i think this shoulda gone in the electric guitar forum.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
a dobro
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
ukulele
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
Mahogany body, original floyd rose, 24 frets, dimebag shape, nailbomb pups and some badass paintjob.
Given that this is the Gear Building and Customising forum, why can't we have custom guitars? I suppose a baritone les paul or explorer with nailbombs would be pretty cool for metal rhythm, but not really for lead. For soloing I'd go with a superstrat with a OFR and Miracle Man pups, probably a charvel or jackson, cause 80's metal is where it's at

Edit: And an electric uke for those power-metal style acoustic breakdowns
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Hello Kitty Squier Strat with a Warpig in it. And five switches. And some LEDs. And a klaxon. And a burrito. With an MG glued to it. And a floyd rose... blocked with a piece of wood. And an agathis neck with an agathis fretboard. And copper frets. and a nut made of jello. With an ebony body. solid ebony body. and i want the input to come out of the neck.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by sashki
an electric ukulele

no no
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
Quote by mattyyy
i like ukeleles

and metal
hail ukelele!!!

My friend installed pickups in a ukelele and distorted it, I managed to pull of Paranoid alright on it
There's a MySpace movie where a guy plays Crazy Train on ukelele. The vocals made my ears bleed, but it's still awesome to watch
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Umm, an ESP EX. But they don't do standard ESP EXs, just ESP LTD (well, as far as i can see on the website) so you'd probably have to get it custom made if you wanted an EX. If not, go for an EC. Or any standard series.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by gulliver
you're all wrong

^^THAT is the most metal guitar ever.

i would rather have 4 EMG-81 s on there and then it would be metal

plus your wrong aswell this is a real metal guitar
I really wonder where is the ground on this thing...

Metal guitars supposed to be personaly customized,the shape,the pickups and wood.

Everybody has his own metal guitar.
*waits for someone to post the wangcaster*

but seriously, if you head to the metal forum, there's a thread entitled "best looking metal guitar" or something like that, and that owns the hell out of this thread
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
for metal? any guitar you want... electric that is, then plug in three distortion pedals in line, and flip all of em to max
String-thru tele with EMG 60 & 81 in the bridge. Matte black paintjob. 'Nuff said
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Damn straight!

I just can't wait until an Explorer ukelele comes along...
Quote by BrainDamage
did you just refer to the lead singer of Green Day as an ewok?
Page 1 of 2