Hey guys
I was wondering if you could help me identify this guitar that Steve Mazur uses. I think its some type of fender semi, but I'm not positive. These are the best pictures that I could get. Any input is appreciated, and thanks for your time!

i think it says rogue on the headstock
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
i think its a yamaha
Quote by MDoggDX316
I would pick God. I bet he is a closet shredder who just pretends to like blues.

Quote by jesusgonewrong
Guys, guys this is the bass forum, we don't need to be abusive. Leave that for the pit.

Shaved Member of the Bass MIlitia. PM Indiemetalhead to join
Quote by BASStRon
i think its a yamaha

Well I know he used to play a Yamaha AES82, but the headstock of this one looks like it says fender, or some other short name.
dude its a les paul, my friends got the same exact bass.. but as this models come for both basses and guitars...
It's a 1970's Fender Starcaster. Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead has also been known to use one.

There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Alright, I was thinking it was a modded Yamaha above, but after looking at that Starcaster, Im pretty convinced thats what it is. Yeah, that matches the headstock and everything. Thanks alot guys.
Quote by olp07
Alright, I was thinking it was a modded Yamaha above, but after looking at that Starcaster, Im pretty convinced thats what it is. Yeah, that matches the headstock and everything. Thanks alot guys.

No problem. Good luck trying to find one though., they're pretty obscure (not to mention expensive).
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free