ok here it is, if you think greenbox should be added to the "who to listen to" list just put a post up here that says you want him up there and maby why.
hell yeah they should add him. hes extremely helpfull when it comes to electronics, tube amps, and just about everything else in GB&C
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
Yeah he should get a spot on the list because he seems to know alot on electronics that could save a n00b on electronics like myself all in favour say aye!
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
call18000ksmyazz you should be added to you'v built some succcessful stompboxes and know about electronics and what not
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
Quote by lookie here
call18000ksmyazz you should be added to you'v built some succcessful stompboxes and know about electronics and what not

thanks , but all of my knowledge is from Seljer and Greenbox so I cant take their credit. thanks though!
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
ok its not spam really, its just ment to put some pressure on the moderators, and shhhhhhhh are you trying to get me banned?? oh and in case you havent noticed i'm a major yea to add greenbox...
^What do you think the sticky is for...read it, post up there.
*closed*
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.