I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong section but I wasn't sure where to put this.
My guitar teacher wrote me the tabs for the Black Dog solo, but whenever I play it. I can't get it to sound anything like the song. It's played pretty fast so I have no idea when which note is being played or how long to hold it.

I have been listening to it repetitively but the tabs just don't seem to go with the song when I play it.

Does anyone have any tips on how to play the tabs correctly?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
listin to the song becuz its not notation u cant get the real timing of the song w/ just the tab thts the down side of tabbing
try getting a powertab, they have the actual staff notation, so you can get the rhythm much easier from that.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
Sir Shoelace is a sexy, sexy man.
How would I get that?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
this site has quite a few tabs, so start by finding the song you want in the archive. then look for the version(s) of the song that say power tab on the far right under type. you will need powertab editor which is free software. you can google it to find the site to download it cause i dont know it off hand. another useful thing is to slow the song down if you can. i think that windows media player has a way to slow down a song when playing it. if you can play it at like 75% speed you may find it easier to hear which notes are which in the tab. careful though, some software that does this alters the pitch so you need to make sure that you are aware of this.