hey, i recently thought of this band name, Quiet Riot while driving and seeing a sign that said "Quiet" ...

anyways, it rings a bell, and is there a band named "Quiet Riot"? it seems like there is and ive heard it before, but im not sure. thanks.
yes, idiot
PEDOBAITING:http://pedobaiting.proboards100.com
Quote by RM_Midnight
are you allowed to talk, aug. '06er?

Quote by Dancing Fool
I hope I don't get sigged.

Quote by _Mayday_
Raven, of course you know RM_MIDNIGHT.
He's the people's champ!

SNICKERS SONG
Sigh.
Before making yourself look even more unintelligent, go down to your local music shop and look around a bit.
"I don't do cocaine anymore....well only occasionally" ~ Slash
Randy Rhoads was in that band then he left. There's no more reason to really care about them.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
i called you an idiot cuz here's what you could have done
1. google search
2. www.quietriot.com
3. know anything about anything
4. not be an idiot
Quote by RM_Midnight

Quote by Dancing Fool

Quote by _Mayday_
He's the people's champ!

SNICKERS SONG
i may be an asshole but your a jim morrison fanatic
Quote by RM_Midnight

Quote by Dancing Fool

Quote by _Mayday_
He's the people's champ!

SNICKERS SONG
jim morrison was a pimp what do you have against him

by the way i posted that at the same time yours was being posted so i didnt even read yours
randy rhoads was part of quiet riot b4 joining up with ozzy when he was out of black sabbath. they went on to rite really kick ass songs b4 randy died
Quote by malmsteen61
you guys are all assholes he just asked a simple question

thank you.

im too lazy to search for a band that i dont even know exists. i have dial up, and i have important **** to do on here like pissing you off, midnight.
^ its all good i just think some people should quit trying to bring people down for not knowing something .....they should get their heads out of there asses
Quote by DirgeForTheSun
yes
80s rock

they fit into classic rock just fine as long as its the randy rhoads years
I have the Quiet Riot CD The Randy Rhoads Years and actaully i was quite disapointed in it.I thought since Randy was in it it be amazing by unfortunately it wasnt.Its pretty hard to find around and i only spent 4 bucks on it new so at least it made a great addition to my Rhoads Memorabelia Collection.
Originally Posted by RideTheAnger13
Getting a spider II for a gift is like getting coal for christmas. Whoever is getting that for you obviously doesn't like you.
Quote by DirgeForTheSun
yes
80s rock

*sigh* Imbecile

In the 1970's(founded 1975 by Randy and Kelly), Quiet Riot existed under the line-up featuring Kevin DuBrow, Randy Rhoads, Kelly Garni(later replaced by Rudy Sarzo, still in the 70's), and Drew Forsyth.

They played various clubs in LA(most noteably The Whisky a Go Go and The Starwood). They never got a record deal in America but were signed by a Japanese label and released 2 full-length albums, Quiet Riot and Quiet Riot II(which have yet to be released in America. This angers me).

The only competition they faced in LA was that of one Edward Van Halen(Randy and Eddie actually met, twice I think).

The band split up after Randy left the band and joined Ozzy's newly-formed band. Despite DuBrow's various attempts at reforming the band after Rhoads's death, none of the original members wanted to.

The band finally reformed in 1982 featuring Kevin DuBrow, Carlos Cavazo, Rudy Sarzo, and Frankie Banali as the new line-up.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Last edited by TheUltimateSin at Jul 13, 2006,
Quote by TheUltimateSin
*sigh* Imbecile

In the 1970's(founded 1975 by Randy and Kelly), Quiet Riot existed under the line-up featuring Kevin DuBrow, Randy Rhoads, Kelly Garni(later replaced by Rudy Sarzo, still in the 70's), and Drew Forsyth.

They played various clubs in LA(most noteably The Whisky a Go Go and The Starwood). They never got a record deal in America but were signed by a Japanese label and released 2 full-length albums, Quiet Riot and Quiet Riot II(which have yet to be released in America. This angers me).

The only competition they faced in LA was that of one Edward Van Halen(Randy and Eddie actually met, twice I think).

The band split up after Randy left the band and joined Ozzy's newly-formed band. Despite DuBrow's various attempts at reforming the band after Rhoads's death, none of the original members wanted to.

The band finally reformed in 1982 featuring Kevin DuBrow, Carlos Cavazo, Rudy Sarzo, and Frankie Banali as the new line-up.

you really know your ****
Quote by malmsteen61
you really know your ****

I've talked(via legit forum) to Kelly Garni himself(which is where I learned a lot of the information I posted. The rest I picked up here and there)

To add to that, Randy was in a band called Violet Fox(named after his mothers middle name "Violet") when he was about 14, and they too would probably be allowed in this forum pending the amount of people who know this information that I know.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness