whats goin on?all the threads nowadays are what bass should i get?can i play thru a guitar amp?does my bass make you horny?somebody please make an interesting thread
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
it happens every now and then...
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
What would you do with lotsa dough threads really aren't all that interesting. The best threads are ones that supplement interesting discussions.

I have to say the beginner with 4000$ thread is pretty interesting.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Quote by Yertle
What would you do with lotsa dough threads really aren't all that interesting. The best threads are ones that supplement interesting discussions.

+1

the ones like the lotsa dough one make everyone post their own long-winded explanation that most people read (or dont read) and then dismiss and then proceed to post thier own long winded explanationof what they would do...not much interaction/discussion/argument going on there...not too interesting..
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
I, for one, never read or cared about the million little features of everyone's dream custom bass. They were never very imaginative, anyway, just "6 band EQ" and "Active preamp". If people didn't pick a custom bass, they'd just spew out "Warwick" and "Musicman".
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove