freedumb
30 IQ
dk rocks!!! the fact that you like them makes up for your greenday thingy... but east bay ray has a variety of tones... so if your speaking of his overdriven tone from songs like police truck treble at eight, mid at six, bass at five and gain at five or six.
kelmoon01
10 IQ
He used to run a Fender Twin Reverb combo through a MXR distortion and some type of tape echo unit....He plays lots of guitar. I think he was really big into Strats for "In God We Trust..." and onwards. I've seen him with a Telecaster and SG too, as well as an odd 9 stringed guitar
Eppicurt
Don't even like pedals.
300 IQ
Quote by kelmoon01
He used to run a Fender Twin Reverb combo through a MXR distortion and some type of tape echo unit....He plays lots of guitar. I think he was really big into Strats for "In God We Trust..." and onwards. I've seen him with a Telecaster and SG too, as well as an odd 9 stringed guitar

It may have taken TS 7 years, but it looks like he finally has his answer.

Thank you, thank you kind sir. You're infinitesimal knowledge will not be forgotten. You have echoed wisdom throughout the ages.

loljksreportedfornecrobump.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"