i have dunlop straplocks on my new lp and i dont like the strap they are on. my friend who i bought it from has all this ductape holding it together and it also makes it impossible to adjust the length of the strap. how can i take them off? ive been trying but they wiil not come out.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
make your problem more clear...why cant you just push the button and take it off?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
no i want to take the straplock out of the actual strap. then put the straplock in a different strap
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ohh yeah thats always a bitch...just get a screwdriver and a plyer and **** around with it.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt
i was gonna do that, but im afraid im gonna screw up the straplocks. if i just pry the frikin thing out is there much of a chance that it will mess it up?

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ehh go for it..if it does...then you can always use washers.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Ampeg 50 watt