Hi all,
A friend has just bought a new reissue Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb. The first thing I thought of when saw all those inputs was of all photos I've seen of ganged or daisy chained inputs on amps - in other words running a jumper cable between Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 to effectively run both channels at once and hopefully get a bigger, dirtier or otherwise more desireable tone.

Can this sort of thing be done with the said amp, or will I destroy his new toy by doing so? The manual doesn't mention anything about it, which worries me...

Should work...I'm not sure, but I think the two channels may be out of phase, which would make it sound wierd. In any event, it can't hurt, and it wouldn't be in the manual because it's one of those unofficial tricks.

Try it. If its out of phase you'll be able to hear it.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.