For those that cannot get enough of D.F!!!
I just wanted to post this as everytime someone starts a thread simply expressing their appreciation of this band they are bombarded into either a bashing of the name, music Herman Li and subsequently a shred comparision where people state which other guitarists are 'so much better, more melodic yada yada yada yada.........' People present examples of better bands 'you should listen to this band over D.F' and likewise with gutiarists, I don't know about other D.F fans but I already was into most of all those other shredders and bands.....and even though I like them, I still can't get enough D.F!! So I hope nobody attempts the 'you should listen to more metal' argument here!!

If you hate em, please spare the reply as no doubt you've stated where your loyalties lies many times before and it's a broken record

NOW WHO HERE LOVES THEM??? IS IT JUST ME??? This thread is for anyone to express similar sentiments, I'm curious if people like/love this band for the reasons I do!!!

I seriously have a major addiction to this band!! I just recieved a $280 speeding fine for them!! I love the cheesy factor, the video game noises (I am a collector of 32 bit games, and commodoore 64 amiga games!!) the silly, cheesy yet inspiring lyrics, the 'just got kicked in the balls' angel vocals, psychotic energy and simply the uplifting energy I recieved from having the pleasure of observing these guys live!!! I was absolutely blown away when I saw them, I find it really hard to go to live gigs now as D.F have spoiled it for me by such a professional, polished performance!! I have been to countless gigs, pretty much every hard rock/metal/hardcore act that comes south of the hemisphere and I have to say as far as gigs and bands go, D.F are right up there, only a handful of other acts have really compared (Tool, Martha Wainwright, Velvet Revolver, Slayer (not for sound thought!!!) are really all that comes to mind....occasionally the odd hardcore band ignites amazing crowd energy (Parkway Drive anyone? and Every Time I Die anyway!!

So guys what ya like about em'?? Or are you all in it for the hair?
HERMAN LI CAN I BRUSH YOUR HAIR AND RUB MOISTURISER IN YOUR CHEEKS?
DIMEBAG YOU OWE ME A SHOT OF TEQUILA
KERRY KING DITCH JEFF AND TAGTEAM WAR ENSEMBLE SOLO WITH ME INSTEAD YA MOOUUUGG!!!
Yeah they're oh so special. I guess I have a sacred spot in my heart just for them.

Close this please. Already done plus they have one of these in the metal forum.
'At its best, it represents total freedom of musical expression, unfettered by technical limitations.'-Guthrie Govan on shredding