I know this is not a cover but this seems like the most logical place to ask. I have the free audacity programme to record music, but I have no idea on how to get it on dmusic and start a dmusic profile. please help. just tell what exactly I have to do and click. I have tried but got lost.
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
I can't tell you about the profile but i will tell you how i got my music on there:
1. while audacity is running, open a file you want on dmusic.
2. go to file again, and on the drop-down, click export as mp3
3. click save (make sure you have downloaded the lame 3.96.1 from the website).
4.change name of song you have made an mp3 (and the non-mp3) so there are no spaces in them (use underscores)
5. copy and paste mp3 file to a folder in which there are no spaces in ex.: C:\ProgramFiles\(your_folder_name\your_song_name\
6. go to dmusic and sign in
7. click on "my artist account (right under your username
8. click on "-music" (which is under "file manager")
9. lastly, click on "add music" to the right of options.

i hope this helps, it took me a while to type
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jul 13, 2006,