Yo wassup nigrz?

Doug Steele and myself decided to team up again to bring you the long awaited part two of Shred Durst.

This time round Shred fires back at YouTube criticts and teaches the noobs a lesson in Vibrato and Pinch Harmonics as well as setting the fretboard on fire With fast alt picked runs and Huge Sweeps. Blood Shred!!! \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6NdmvdsIpk
....Must Not Resist Urge To Shred....
Last edited by ihavesoldout at Jul 13, 2006,
hahahaha, genius

and amazing shredding :|

Whats teh name of that Pinch Harmonic praccy song he is on about?
Last edited by thesimo at Jul 13, 2006,
HELL YEAH, doug steele, i met you on the line 6 pod XT live demo tour in Cairns last year, bloody inspiring seeing you play like that only a few metres from my eyes
Quote by Jackolas
Where are you in it?

behind the camera filming it.
I love the bit about santana and kirk hammett (fans of both) when he's like... "get away, stand back" and all the actions
tell ure friend hes pretty good at guitaring....!!!.......loved teh video....though makes me wonder even when hjes acin....why use all tehm cuss words....hahaha.............good funn video though...!!..........Keep rockin......!!!!!!.............PEAC EOUT
bahaha, that was awesome.

i hope one day i'm as g'd up as you are.
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
One thing, ironically...

I didnt think his tone was wonderful...

*Sorry*...

Probably the camera.

It sounded lovely on teh "slow it down!!!11111" bit but when he was hammering the lower strings it wasn't so hot.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
hes pretty annoying

Yeah... You're not annoying at all...
That guy is hilairous. The Metallica thing was pretty funny. As for the guitar playing, Incredible.

i actually liked the first one more, but the guitar playing....wow
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Love these videos bro, keep it up haha.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
God I hate that **** music. Ugh.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
man that was tight.

what was the zakk wylde song he was talking about? or was that a joke? cuz i've heard ZW is like the king of pinch harmonics...
Quote by ironman316
man that was tight.

what was the zakk wylde song he was talking about? or was that a joke? cuz i've heard ZW is like the king of pinch harmonics...

I dunno what song he was playing. Even he forgot the name of it.
Lol, funny videos man, especially the first one you made. I like what you did with the Fred Shred Song, nice improv man.
Quote by \m/metallica\m/
Srry - carlos santana is amazing at guitar.
Still funny otherwise

Yeah... he actually isnt..but yeah sure.
Quote by ihavesoldout
Yeah... he actually isnt..but yeah sure.

...yeah. As far as 'shredding' and whatnot goes, Santana has no shot. But for 70-80's rock he is one of the best. Sure he can't play a scale at the speed of light, but he still has a hell of a lot more talent and knowledge than any modern-day guitarist.
"anyone who has to stand with one leg on a ****ing milk crate is a faggit"

i found that quite amusing. but overall it was good, i just wish my fingers could move that fast...and sound good..lol
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
this guy is ****ing funny. nice balsy comments with attitude.
Read my post. Not this.
Pure Genious. I love all these videos and incredible playing. I wish I was even close to where his playing is.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
As soon as he said that **** about John Petrucci, I turned it off. That wasn't funny. Petrucci > this retard. Petrucci owns that guy in every aspect of playing. and when he said that right there, it just proved he didn't know what he was talking about.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

Quote by pullmeunder
As soon as he said that **** about John Petrucci, I turned it off. That wasn't funny. Petrucci > this retard. Petrucci owns that guy in every aspect of playing. and when he said that right there, it just proved he didn't know what he was talking about.

Its called a joke... Idiot.