does anyone know of any moderately easy classical spanish guitar songs i could play? my grandma is in a nursing home, and theyre letting me bring my accoustic in her room, so i want to play something for her. i know she really likes that kind of music, but i dont know any songs!
:stickpoke It's Alive! AHHHHHHH!!!!
pac-man ate my stash

Founder of ZOSO Jimmy Page Fan Club __PM me to join

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
hello...wanna play some classical Spanish? How about Romanza Espanol?
or maybe you should play any easy Flamenco.
In Band We Trust
do you know if this site has any tabs? i dont know any artists. is Romanza Espanol a song or a person ?(sorry that im so slow lol)
:stickpoke It's Alive! AHHHHHHH!!!!
pac-man ate my stash

Founder of ZOSO Jimmy Page Fan Club __PM me to join

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Flamenco can be easy. But knowing the rhythm isn't. ie. You may screw up flamenco that may be within your technical limits. Not because of technical level, but because of rhythmic incapability. And flamenco compas takes tons of time to develop.

My advice. Stick to Spanish music unless you're intending to go deep into flamenco. Or else you might get disapproving stares from people who know what flamenco is.

The Spanish classic Malaguena is a cliche one but popular nonetheless. Marice Ravel's Bolero is good, though a tad monotonous.
yeahh...i guess so...you search in this site.just send the name of song...

some say that songs called Les Jeux Interdits.

if you wan a tab from me..simply give your email address.

Gracias...
In Band We Trust
Romanza Espanol is the name of the songs. You may heard Spanish Eyes too from Esteban.
In Band We Trust
Not perfect if your a complete begginer, but Im sure its not to hard to pick up-if you buy the "Trinity Grade 3" classical guitar exam book, the first piece in section B is a spanish piece called Dark Eyes, its not to hard to play, but sounds VERY impressive, and looks like your playing something very difficult. The book is about £3-ish but well worth it
Romanza or Romance de Amor is an anonymous composition.

Lagrima was composed by Francisco Tarrega.
Caprice by Dematteo Carcassi
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Quote by imLoUsY
Flamenco can be easy. But knowing the rhythm isn't. ie. You may screw up flamenco that may be within your technical limits. Not because of technical level, but because of rhythmic incapability. And flamenco compas takes tons of time to develop.

My advice. Stick to Spanish music unless you're intending to go deep into flamenco. Or else you might get disapproving stares from people who know what flamenco is.

The Spanish classic Malaguena is a cliche one but popular nonetheless. Marice Ravel's Bolero is good, though a tad monotonous.

I would like to go very deep into flamenco. Any suggestions. Easy ones first of course...