Page 1 of 3
I have listened to a little of them, I don't really like them as a band ,(Lyrics too violent, screaming hard to hear lyrics.) but they are amazing musicians. (Drummer almost set world record for fastest blast beats) They are sort of speedcore/grindcore/death metal. They aim to be extreme, and they accomplish that, with three banned music videos( Extremely Gory Content, and Seizure inducing strobe lights, videos can be viewed at earache records website, viewer discretion advised). They also aren't very well known, so I have two questions. One, what genre are they technically. Two, Has anyone here been to a live show?
Grindcore i think for genre. and their stuff is pretty....intense...
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Sl@yer2021
I have listened to a little of them, I don't really like them as a band ,(Lyrics too violent, screaming hard to hear lyrics.) but they are amazing musicians. (Drummer almost set world record for fastest blast beats) They are sort of speedcore/grindcore/death metal. They aim to be extreme, and they accomplish that, with three banned music videos( Extremely Gory Content, and Seizure inducing strobe lights, videos can be viewed at earache records website, viewer discretion advised). They also aren't very well known, so I have two questions. One, what genre are they technically. Two, Has anyone here been to a live show?

Aren;t very well known? WTF? The're pretty fucking popular among metalheads if you ask me.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Hmm, wel that aside, I actually like The Berzerker. Got their most recent album World of Lies and am planning on getting some more.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
The drum sound is horrible. I'm not a fan. There's a cool music video on youtube, though: No One Wins
There's something about it that reminds me of an Immortal music video
Last edited by -Alek- at Jul 13, 2006,
no one wins

i just thought, **** im dead are like a drummerless Berzerker

Quote by kirkisking
Hmm, wel that aside, I actually like The Berzerker. Got their most recent album World of Lies and am planning on getting some more.

that albums not too shabby
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Last edited by IndieMetalhead at Jul 13, 2006,
I like them for occasional listens, they can become a bit much if you listen to them for too long. No One Wins sounds ass kicking every time. Well the whole Dissimulate album for that matter.
I only really like the self titled, the rest is a bit bleh.

I saw them in Wigan a few months ago, they played flawlessly but the sound in the venue didn't really do any justice.

I'd probably class them as straight up grindcore, but with influences from industrial, techno and dance music.
World of Lies is a great record, but I can only handle them for so long.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
I hated them at first, but after more listens i really started to like them. Can't listen for too long though like everybody else.
Read my post. Not this.
first album= speedcore\grindcore mostly
seconf= brutal fuking death metal with some industrial elemnts
last= death metal

second and first are my favorite, the 3rd sucked IMO
Reality ftw. dun dun dun dun DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
I can agree with it being grindcore with industrial/speedcore influences. It is very true they can be listened to in small amounts.
I like Reality alot, and Forever isn't bad.
They call it Industrial Death Metal...

I lov ethe drum sound but that might just be because I like Gabber too.
Quote by unfathomable_bo

Well I mean come on! It just sounds "pew pew pew", when watching their videos I expect a Tie Fighter to come sweeping down with an X-wing on their tail! And when you take this "pew pew pew" sound, play it 1200 times per minute, add the sound of the hi-hat, which sounds like someone's pouring water onto a hot plate and the "CLONK" that is the snare, which really just sounds like someone hitting a cooking-pot with a wooden ladle.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
The song No One Wins is actually a metaphor for the futility of the battle between the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance.

Folks, here we have it! Space-metal exists!
Quote by unfathomable_bo
d00d its been around for soooo long, how could you not know?!?!

As for The Berzerker Dissimulate is allright I suppose, but otherwise meh.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
My buddy Derek's dad is good friends with Luke Kenny somehow. Luke is one Nazi bastard, haha

The Berzerker rules.
I like them quite a bit.

I don't mind the drums at all.

Sounds nice and groovy.
roar
That AT-ST Division Marduk one never gets old.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
One of the few grindcore bands I like, they're very unique. The laser rifle kick drums sound awesome imo.

EDIT: Actually, the kick drums sound more like the sound effects from super mario or something.
How the fuck do those guys play guitar with gloves on?
Originally posted by HateEternal
Uh.... ok big deal

If my aunt had balls shed be my uncle
Quote by -Alek-
The drum sound is horrible. I'm not a fan. There's a cool music video on youtube, though: No One Wins
There's something about it that reminds me of an Immortal music video

OMGORZ iTs SkLIpKnOT!!!!

Ive tried in vain to emulate that kickdrum sound into countercult many a time. They use it too much though, it gets kinda boring, and the way the tracks are mixed the blasts are right behind the vocals
Has anyone seen the reality music video? I have seen the censored version, but I have heard the uncensored one has autopsy footage on it. If anyone has seen the uncut version, is it as gory as I have heard it is?
When I first heard Dissimulate at my friend's house I was just sat there going...what the fuck is this!? Like basically everyone else I can't listen to them for too long but I don't mind them. I think I saw them classified as Industrial Death Metal on a site somewhere but I don't know what you'd call them.
Quote by JesusSatan
How the fuck do those guys play guitar with gloves on?

lol
Read my post. Not this.
Page 1 of 3