ok guys, im a fan of all picks dunlop

but i REALLY love these

Dunlop Jazztone 207

which are 2.07 MM

amazing release and easy to play with

dont wear down or anything

anyone else love em?
Never seen them, but they look good, does that mean the 208 is 2.08mm? Cause I'll look into getting those then.
Quote by ledzepprules09
Never seen them, but they look good, does that mean the 208 is 2.08mm? Cause I'll look into getting those then.

well actually now that i think about it

i think theyre all 2.0 MM but the 208, 206, and 207, are all different shapes

i reccomend trying the 207 (which is what i always use) for really fast picking with a smooth but clean sounding tone, it has a rounded edge thingie...

however, the 208 (but i havent seen them in stores anywhere) looks more like a really sharp tone and not as fast to pick with
Dude, if you really wanna see amazing picks go to your local guitar shop and ask for "Stash" Picks, "stash" picks, they're incredible! Trust me
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
I like the Jazz III picks. Never seen those.

Just bought 2 dozen more of those at guitarcenter.com for $8!!!
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by RideTheAnger13
Just bought 2 dozen more of those at guitarcenter.com for $8!!!

Sweet. They last a while though so I havent worn more than 1 out yet. I havent had them for very long though, but its not wearing.
Quote by JadeFalcon5
well actually now that i think about it

i think theyre all 2.0 MM but the 208, 206, and 207, are all different shapes

i reccomend trying the 207 (which is what i always use) for really fast picking with a smooth but clean sounding tone, it has a rounded edge thingie...

however, the 208 (but i havent seen them in stores anywhere) looks more like a really sharp tone and not as fast to pick with

Ah I have a Dunlop 2mm And yeah it shows wear but I don't think it will wear all the way, But I play bass so I don't use picks all that often anyways. But the thinker the better I say.
good god.....2mm thick

**** that...ill stick with my Dunlop Nylon 1mm and below
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by Cadd99
Actually, Snarling Dogs Brain Picks are (what I believe to be) the best picks.

i have a pack of brains, theyre pretty cool

really nice grip too