...and it pissed her off and made her think I wanted to break up with her. Oops.

She went and did something and it made me sad and mad, so I sat down with my guitar and wrote a melody, but no lyrics came to mind. I explained the siutation and how I felt to the lead vocalist of our band, and explained that I was sad and mad about what she did, so he helped write some lyrics. I had to explain to her that it was just a vent and that its just a song, that it doesn't really mean I'm going to do anything irrational. After her calling me twice in the middle of the night and staying up talking to her, all I got out of it was four hours of sleep and a pissed-off girlfriend.

So you wrote a song about being pissed off at your girlfriend and played it for her, thinking she'd like it?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
So you wrote a song about being pissed off at your girlfriend and played it for her, thinking she'd like it?

She was the one who wanted to hear it!
If I write a song like that I usually tell my g/f it was about someone else I used to date. A little advis for next time.
"If my baby don't love me no more,
well I'm sure her sister will." -Jimi "Red House"

Gear
1983 Strat '57 Reissue
1964 Gibson ES-330
Dr Z Maz 38
Fender Pro-Junior

myspace.com/marcrobertwork
Quote by shark38j
If I write a song like that I usually tell my g/f it was about someone else I used to date. A little advis for next time.

Well, I told her I wrote a melody after she did what she did. And she liked the melody. But I wasn't going to add lyrics to it that didn't fit what the melody was--so I finished the song.

Your idea wouldn't have worked, especially considering since she is the first serious girlfriend I've had
Writing music doesn't fix real life problems man.
Run!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simply, the world was too small for a man of his ambition.
Quote by ifeastonbums
GuitarSymphony you are my hero!
Quote by GuitarSymphony
Writing music doesn't fix real life problems man.

I already talked to her about it two days after I wrote the song, so it's not like there is some "hidden issue" here. I already talked to her about it.
holy **** its like a freakin soup oprea in here. one i agree with shark38j. what did ur girlfriend do to hurt u?