Hey guys, my brother started having drum lessons and his drum tutor is sponcerd by yamaha - he has told us that we can have any yamaha gear we want
so im using this chance to get a new guitar.
i dont know much about yamaha guitars, my local music shop hasnt got any so im looking to u guys.

i play mostly metal - metallica, seether, rammstein, lacuna coil, muse, bullet for my valentine. if the sound isnt spot on it dont matter i can always change the pickups
as long as there not that much money.

needs:
HUMBUCKERS, minimum 1 at the bridge. the others can be but not limited to single humbuckers (e.g hotrail type)

floyed rose type/tremalo system, i love trems and at the mo i have a les paul so i dont have one

STYLE - super strat style like an ibanez JEM sorta shape with the horns

i realize this is probably be a shot in the dark but it IS going to be free so what the hell lets make the best of it.

thank you very much for any help

Alex
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal
thats sick, but dude my drummer told me yamaha drums are like way up there in top notch drums, why dont you get some of those and sell them and get whatever the hell kinda guitar you want. Did he say you could have one thing that was anything or did he not specifiy how many things>?
This will probably be your best bet, plus its got diMarzio's in it already...
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
id suggest either the
RGX121ZL
or
RGX520FZ
or
RGX520DZ
or one i was thinkign of buying
RGX A2
dude, that is awesome i would ask him for a drum set and a guitar
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Get the most expensive model, sell it and buy a guitar you want.

Edit: Since it will be in mint condition, you should get top prices for it.
Last edited by altarofdemise at Jul 13, 2006,
damn, i want to meet this guy!
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
I would suggest he give you a complete, kick-ass P.A. system, with all the accessories needed for the absolute best live sound
Quote by mrbreeze
I would suggest he give you a complete, kick-ass P.A. system, with all the accessories needed for the absolute best live sound

thats a good idea!