Hey. Can someone tell me the link to the website that tells how to put your own logo on the guitar headstock.

Also, for the pedals I build, will paint pens work to label them. They are in plastic boxes. What does Zvex use to paint their pedals?
Project guitar has a headstock thing.

And paint pens work, I'd hit a coat of clear over the top though. Zvex uses enamel paints or something I think, I know they are hand painted though.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Thanks Pink, but you know that website that has like 5 steps to putting a design on a headstock. The guy uses a Fender Strat and he puts his own logo on there. Some of the materials are like transparency paper, lighter fluid.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Thanks Pink, but you know that website that has like 5 steps to putting a design on a headstock. The guy uses a Fender Strat and he puts his own logo on there. Some of the materials are like transparency paper, lighter fluid.

I think thats on project guitar to. He calls it the Jellecaster I think.
PM me with talkbox questions.

A study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
yea yea. can someone tell me the link please?

http://projectguitar.com/tut/logo.htm
PM me with talkbox questions.

A study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music