I think they are pretty good. i just got their new cd and thats pretty good too. so, yeah discuss amongst yourselves and whatnot.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

this darkened heart is one of my favorite metalcore albums ever.

i hope that statement has a profound effect on all of your lives. haha
yeah, no ones posted in that one in like a month. good for you looking through page after page of threads to find it though
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by LPIndin
yeah, no ones posted in that one in like a month. good for you looking through page after page of threads to find it though

Top right corner of your screen.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by LPIndin

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=759140

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=759146

Shut the hell up. Resurrecting a thread is about seven billion times better than flooding this place with new ones.

Why, do you ask?

This place has progressively worstened naturally and by no ones fault over time as UG and the internet in general has been around longer. Children, such as yourself, who haven't the slightest clue about board etiquette now have access to places such as this and they proceed to start monotonous new threads. As this occurs, veteran users of the forum who are wise, completely legitimate, and often quite hilarious people begin to leave (Paco, Duncan, Ross, Eddy, etc.). And, in turn, causes the forum to be a wasteland of dickasses, and a few really really good mods who just don't have the time to sort through this kind of bull****. (ie - Dai).

It may not be bad now, but as this place will continue to get worse, more and more of you children will do the same thing, which will cause the forums to have 7 threads on the same page about the same band/topic/etc.

I realize this may be a bit of an exaggeration, either way, the point is;

Search before you post.
I play guitar
Last edited by )Eric(Draven at Jul 14, 2006,
There are links in here indicating other threads where they're discussed. It doesn't matter if no-one has posted in it for ages, use it that's what it's there for.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)