which do i get,???????

ive narrowed it down to two guitars,
either a

ESP KH202 signature (kirk Hammet..Metallica lead guitarest)
or
Epiphone Les Paul, Zac Wilde camo

so the deal is, the money is no concern between these guitar,
i just want to kno which is a better buy...
im influenced by alot...metallica, alice in chains, korn, soad, nicleback, jason becker, pink flyod, pearl jam, bon jovi, foos...etc...yup its a very wide range of music...

i dont really care about looks, and as ive said the price doest matter...
any help i would greatly appricate

THANX
i would get neither, but thats me
do you need a trem?

both have passive EMG's (unless im misinformed about the epi) and are overly priced.

i would get a X50 proFE if i wanted emg's in a stoptail (emg 85 and 81)
for a trem guitar, X40 pro
Washburn FTW

EDIT: emgs are more of a one trick pony, you will haveproblems doing floyd stuff with emgs (sounding correctly)

so X50 pro. its got duncans that will do anything (i got one, i know)
I'd take the Zakk Wylde. It's got Hz pickups for more gain when you need it, but they're passive so they work well with differnt amps. And they're better than the ESP pickups on the Kirk Hammet
A little advice, if you ever want to be taken seriously as a guitarist i wouldnt get a signature model anything.
Quote by sashki
I'd take the Zakk Wylde. It's got Hz pickups for more gain when you need it, but they're passive so they work well with differnt amps. And they're better than the ESP pickups on the Kirk Hammet

mind if i laugh?

they have the same Hz passive pups.

and they do suck
Quote by ClayJohnson
A little advice, if you ever want to be taken seriously as a guitarist i wouldnt get a signature model anything.

Exactly. It's hard to call it YOUR guitar..
You could (if you like the feel of an Epiphone Les Paul) buy a standard one and smack some EMGs in it of course.. There should be enough place for the battery as it is.. so you wont have to route anything i think.. Correct me if I'm wrong though
I have played both get the 202 the wylde is over priced and the kirk plays better they have the same humbuckers
Neither. Both are pretty mediocre guitars. The Zakk Wylde sig is about $800. For about the same price, you can get a CUSTOM SHOP Washburn with REAL EMG's.

Here's a link, see for yourself. Boogie Street Custom + Washburn=FTW!

http://www.boogiestreet.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=63&category_id=22&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=1

$900 for a Custom Shop guitar and a great hardshell case. You really can't beat that.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
the KH-202 sucks...i had it for a week.....gave it back

the pups suck...the trem wont stay in tune...and has a bad bolt on neck
Stop Reading My Signature