hey, i was hoping somone could recommend me some bands like Trivium, but with less or none of the screaming, cos even tho i do like their songs the screaming i dont like, so i was just hoping somone could recommmend me some bands like Trivium with the good guitar and good vocals, but with out the screaming, cheers
wait for the new album, i got a pretty good feeling there will be lot less screaming
When a man lies
He murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

-Cliff Burton
Matt already said that the new album only has a couple of songs with screaming vox on it
Quote by stiff-upper-lip
hmmm, well Dragon Force have kinda the same guitar. well like 5min shred solos and stuff, but the singing isnt quite like it. still pure pawnage tho

DragonForce ****ing Kicks Ass!
yeah dragonforce are pretty sweet, i hope it is true that on Triviums new album there will less screaming
http://youtube.com/results?search=trivium+rock+am+ring&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Its trivium playing a bunch of there songs with vocals that arent screaming, i really liked it, be sure to check out "Gunshot to the head of Trepidation" and "like light to flies"
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by stiff-upper-lip
hmmm, well Dragon Force have kinda the same guitar. well like 5min shred solos and stuff, but the singing isnt quite like it. still pure pawnage tho

The dragonforce guys would have a fit if they new you said that. they hate trivium
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
^I'm a fan of both Dragonforce and Trivium, though they are hardly alike. I'd say check out Pantera and early Metallica, since Trivium are heavily influenced by both of those. However, current bands like that, which don't have harsh vocals? Avenged Sevenfold, I suppose.

Triviums guitaring style is very 80's Thrash metal. Their drumming is speed metal-ish, I'd say, and obviously their vocals are kind of Hardcore. So, since you aren't a fan of the harsh hardcore-punk vocal styling, maybe you should look towards Power Metal, Thrash Metal, and Speed Metal bands. I'd suggest going to the Metal Recommendations thread here and scowering the lists for those types of bands for something that catches your eye.
Nevermore or Iced Earth are the poineers of heavy metal without the screaming, check them out.

Or even Megadeth or metallica is good metal without too much screaming.