I am going to be using a noise reduction pedal and am just wondering whether to put it in the effects loop or behind the other pedals.

Thanks
I think that's just a question of trying it in both places, and deciding where it works better. Since it's a pedal, I would probably put it behind the other pedals to start. However, I have a rack gate, and mine works very well on the loop. I think it depends how noisey your preamp is to begin with.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I put it after my pedals. When I have the amp set out, it gets rid of the feedback but it has a fuzzy sound. kind of like an amp when its set loud but not being played. I put it in the effects loop, but it seemed to have no effect on anything. On the send and return of the effects loop, it has level settings. What should those be set to?
I'm not sure, I have a depth control on my amp, but it's more a blend of the true signal from the preamp, and my fx loop that runs parallel. I would assume you would put up the send level, so it's sending most of the signal to your noise reduction if you are putting it in the loop. I'm not sure how your return level works, but if it's a blend of the straight and wet signal, you would want mostly wet signal, which would be coming through the noise reduction.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
If your amp has a series effects loop, placing the gate in the loop will cancel out the hissing sound of the preamp, and that's a good place for it. If you have a parallel loop, make sure you can do a blend of either 100% dry or 100% wet signal, or it's useless to place it in the loop.

Personally, I use a Boss NS-2. I put it in front of the amp, and run my Tube Screamer and chorus pedals in the loop of the NS-2. That gives me the best results. I don't find that my amp hisses enough to warrant putting the noise gate in the loop, even though it's a series loop.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
I have a HUSH. I got it for $30 so I figured I would try it out. I am mostly using it to get rid of feedback. It does that but then creates a fuzzy sound. I don't know if this is just the amp or the pedal. I may have not noticed the fuzz because of the feedback before. How should I set the threshold? Currently I only have 2 pedals other than the HUSH. One is a tuner and the other is an OD.
Placing the Hush in front of the amp will get rid of feedback, but won't cancel out preamp hiss. If you can get it working in the loop, it will get rid of hiss, but not feedback. Well, it will help with feedback, but won't be as good...
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
It is mostly feedback that I am worried about. I only need it for when my other guitarist playing parts alone. His amp will probably drown out the hiss.