Hi,

A friend and I have the idea for a 'new bands' orientated community radio. It'll be a twice-a-week occasion and will rely completely on ungisnged bands. We'll need your input along with your friends and their friends and friends of their friends. The idea is to spread as much new music as possible. On top of this we'll have reviews of new albums from across the music spectre and musical news.

Due to copyright laws it is basically impossible to play signed bands. So once again, we rely on you. If you're interested in dozens and dozens of people (eventually progressing on to hundreds) listening to your new music or if you wish to DJ please email:

themixtapeuk@googlemail.com

we look forward to hearing from you!
anythin and everything apart from hip-hop/rap. Any tracks are fine, whether you are a solo artist or a band, as long as the recording quality is listenable then chances are that you will get a play.
thank you everyone, its great to have the support for this. We will send out a preview of the first cast to all bands involved before we post it publically as a sort of thank-you.
is this thing alive?
2005 artcore
2004 epiphone les paul transparent blue
2005 agile dc 2500 trans black
washburn x-21
crate gtx 212 120 watt
behringer 2442 mixer
behringer ep2500 2400 watt poweramp
2 peavey dual 15 inch main speakers
Line6 PODXT Live
my band would love to work with you the only problem is we havnt been able to record yet and itll probably be a while

anyways i love your idea
Why didn't you do your legal research before beginning this program.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.