I was looking around to find a used Fodera bass, and i have searched google and everywhere i am unable to fidn one. is there any other place i could look to get a used Fodera, i don't wanna pu tout the money for a brandnew one, because well, that is jsut silly...
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
try the talkbass classifieds...I dont think anyones selling a Fodera right now but there are always some quality rare basses there...(rare as in not sold on musiciansfriend, etc)...

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=126&order=desc

at the moment there are a few Sadowskys, Pedullas, Zons, and a Conklin 9 string...so shop around and you may find something you like...

I know this isnt exactly what you asked for and you probably know about that site already, but I hope this helps anyway...
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
Quote by XeNoCiDe730
try the talkbass classifieds...I dont think anyones selling a Fodera right now but there are always some quality rare basses there...(rare as in not sold on musiciansfriend, etc)...

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=126&order=desc

at the moment there are a few Sadowskys, Pedullas, Zons, and a Conklin 9 string...so shop around and you may find something you like...

I know this isnt exactly what you asked for and you probably know about that site already, but I hope this helps anyway...

y eai know about talk bass... but thanks anyway man..

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
Quote by pink chili
y eai know about talk bass... but thanks anyway man..

no problem...I figured you knew of TB but I thought I'd mention it anyway...

good luck finding one though, I just saw a Fodera on ebay (with bridge and BO neck, no electronics) for $1700 ($2200 buy it now)...wow thats some serious cash...
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
Quote by XeNoCiDe730
no problem...I figured you knew of TB but I thought I'd mention it anyway...

good luck finding one though, I just saw a Fodera on ebay (with bridge and BO neck, no electronics) for $1700 ($2200 buy it now)...wow thats some serious cash...

yea i saw that one to, but i want the electronics with it, because that is why i want the fodera there electronics, they are very good at wiring them up..

Quote by hendrixmusicman