i was at a local music store the other day and i found

a

fender 50th anniversary deluxe strat

omg

and its priced at 1250$ (canadian)

good or bad deal?
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

its in perfect conditon, ive played it many times and its fine, no scratches or notihng
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

it is american right? kuz if its MIM its obviously not a good deal

yeah i think thats a great deal.. if you got the cash then go for it

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
50th anniversary was only one or two years ago if i recall. Meh i don't know what Canadian dollars exchange for anyways.
Quote by codybcool
50th anniversary was only one or two years ago if i recall. Meh i don't know what Canadian dollars exchange for anyways.

um im pretty sure it was more like 10 years ago seeing as they just came out with the 60th anniversary strat and Tele

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
The 50th anniversary strat that was released in 2004 to is celebrate Stratocaster's 50 th anniversary.

The 60th anniversary strat that was released this year is to celebrate Fender the Company's 60 th anniversary.
fair price IMO..I've seen it cheaper though, US dollars...but with the conversion its probably the same.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by chinbb
The 50th anniversary strat that was released in 2004 to is celebrate Stratocaster's 50 th anniversary.

The 60th anniversary strat that was released this year is to celebrate Fender the Company's 60 th anniversary.

oh my bad, i thought they released them the actual year of the anniversary

sorry codybcool..

Quote by richwatkinson