So i recorded a new song today. It's called "Elastic Fantastic." I started writing it about 6 months ago. I was never pleased with it, and yesterday i just sort of finished it. I've been rather slow with songs lately, I'm not sure why. Must have writer's block or something. Oh well, hope you like it.

www.myspace.com/unicornsandrainbows
um well its ok i guess.. i dont realy listen to that kind of music but i can tell u that it was a little strange, but ok. ha... sounds a little neil youngish, work on your vocals. a little winish and whats up with that piano one note?? weird guitar solo but ok if ur into that kind of music again not my taste
Quote by preludetowar
um well its ok i guess.. i dont realy listen to that kind of music but i can tell u that it was a little strange, but ok. ha... sounds a little neil youngish, work on your vocals. a little winish and whats up with that piano one note?? weird guitar solo but ok if ur into that kind of music again not my taste

It's hardly a guitar solo so much as i just stuck on the whammy bar and start abusing my guitar for a couple bars. I had to take out 3 of 5 springs from the back of the guitar to get the bar that low haha.
type as i listen

first thing that hits me it thats it is beatles-ish, then the vocals sort of remind me of the mars volta, good progression, the acoustic sounds nice, i like the little lead part, the solo sounds kinda mars volta-ish, then the picking at the end is straight out of the mars volta, but its great, i like the voice harmonization, it all meshes well, good stuff

would you mind critting mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6226517#post6226517
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks