are guitars that have regular tremelos and not flyd roses good? do they come out of tune as soon as u do a dive bomb or are they good and trust worthy?
mines a cheapo strat' replica and the tremelo on that aint that bad, it only goes noticeably out of tune when i do summat stupid with it like rapid vibrato and Herman Li's motorbike thing
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
Depends on the trem make and design - mine goes out of tune fast but others are better. the only way to find out is try before you buy
Depends on your style of music, but generally a vintage tremolo will go out of tune. A vintage tremolo is good for that subtle "wang" kinda sound, but floyds are a bit over the top.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
strat type tremolos go out of tune very easy if your gona divebomb and stuff.....like very noticably out of tune, you need a double locking thing to divebomb etc like a floyd rose. anything other than a double locking system is not ment to divebomb
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
You can also make normal trems better by getting a rolling nut like on some Fenders or better than stock nuts. Graphite, bone, all those.
what about the tremeols on prs guitars are they like the fender tremelos or are they double locking, same thing for ibanez
Quote by kh is my hero
what about the tremeols on prs guitars are they like the fender tremelos or are they double locking, same thing for ibanez

PRS are just like fenders tremolo and Ibanez have double locking trems and also fender trems
getting a roller nut and locking tuners help alot. even just putting pencil led onto the nut grooves helps. check out the ebmm john petrucci model. it has one of the greatest trems on any guitar, without a locking nut.
it depends on how much your gonna use it and how lazy you are, vint isnt to bad i have one and if u get good springs it stays in but that makes it a little hard to really do much if its a cheap one but fenders usualy hav a not to bad tremelo, mines a strat and it kinda sucks, my friend has a fender and just playing it makes me drool, these are easy to restring but floyd rose is really good if u do much and they stay in tune VERY good but theyre really hard to restring
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
ive got an ibanez with an Edge Pro 2 tremolo and its good, i can bend down so far the strings stick to the pickups, and just as far the other direction and it only goes slightly out of tune (mostly because my strings are still stretching i think)
Quote by thesimo
ive got an ibanez with an Edge Pro 2 tremolo and its good, i can bend down so far the strings stick to the pickups, and just as far the other direction and it only goes slightly out of tune (mostly because my strings are still stretching i think)

actually edge pro II arent that great if you work it good.