http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-6505-212-Combo-2x12-Guitar-Amp?sku=481433
is this amp any good? im probably going to get it for my birthday, i just want to see what you guys think of it
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
yup a great amp.......

if you play metal type of stuff
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
yup, great amp if you're into metal and hard rock. If it's deal where you can buy used, you could probably get a 5150/5150 II used head on ebay with a 4x12 cab for less than the price of a new one. They are a great metal amp though.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
it was EVH's signature amp, it definitely has some versatility. It just kicks ass for metal.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
would it be good for stuff like AC/DC, aerosmith, black label society, black sabbath, blue oyster cult, cream, creed, CCR, def leppard, Guns N' Roses, heart, jimi hendrix, judas preist, led zeppelin, lynyrd skynyrd, metallica, motley crue, ozzy, pantera, pink floyd, queen, santana, skid row, SRV, ted nugent, van halen and stuff like that? that's what i play all the time and i want to make sure it is good for all of that, especially MOTLEY CRUE. thanks
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.